Minutes

To the one who deserves a response,

I know you are waiting for my reply, and I know I seem like I can't form thoughts. But believe me, my mind is like New York City right now. It's always busy, and it never sleeps. I honestly don't know what to tell you apart from things you already know. But my mind is tired from all the running and my fingers needs some exercise. 

Big Ben is ticking... I only have a few months left.

There is nothing left to do but smile real smiles and laugh real laughs and not worry about anything other than now, because soon there won't be a now.

We can drive aimlessly around because who needs destinations? We just need to accept that neither of us know where we are going, and enjoy the ride.



I know this isn't enough, but I hope that for right now it is.





7 comments:

  1. "My mind is like New York City right now." I really liked that line. Also the one about driving around aimlessly because that is literally all I do with my time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry, my kitty is crawling on my ipad, but I love this. Great opening.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not sure what to say, but this is really good. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay.


    You're too good ma' brother.

    ReplyDelete