What I wish I told you...

Your heart has hardened. 

It is not as hard as a rock yet, it is more of a gum-ball. It appears to be hard, but I know that it is soft on the inside.

That day we walked, my strength left me. I became quiet and I was so mad at myself for being quiet because I knew exactly what to say.  But maybe it was better to be quiet.



All I have to tell you is that it not only rained, but it snowed. Told ya so.

The main definition of humility: 1)a disposition to be humble; a lack of false pride.

You almost made me throw up with the words you were saying. All I could think was, "this is not a person I want to be friends with." You have grown weak thinking that you are alone. The only time you are truly alone, is when you tell yourself you are. I don't know how long you have been telling yourself that, but please stop. I can't say it for you.

Then you asked me out just a few hours later, and I'm going to be honest, I was about to say no. I hope that doesn't hurt you, but after what you had said it was pretty hard to say yes. 

Remember that time when we were parked in front of my house, and we talked for a long time, and then things got emotional. "Trying" was the key word of the night from you. And I believe you. I truly believe that you are trying. That is all that is important in this life: trying. But is it too much to ask for you to try a little bit harder? Like having more faith, more courage? The courage to ask for a ride? 

I care about you. That is the only reason I'm saying this.

Please, I'm begging you, let your heart soften. 

4 comments:

  1. This was way good. The opening lines hooked me and the rest did not disappoint. Very well written

    ReplyDelete
  2. This hurts my heart. It's honest. This is what I'm always asking you to say, because I know I need to hear it. I apologize a lot, but I'm sorry. Don't be afraid to put me in my place.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the gumball lline got me hooked. great post

    ReplyDelete