Fashionably Late

I love hard.

People who know me well maybe wouldn't say that about me, but I do.

I love the beautiful people that surround me more than anything. 

So here is the real me, even for those who already know me.

Dear Dad,
You are strong and sturdy. You are by far the smartest person I know.  However, I feel kind of bad that I didn't retain all of your smartness. I love you like a tree loves its roots. 

Dear Mom,
You exceed the definition of a Mother. You are a warm hearted, caring, loving hero. The lessons I have learned from you will stay with me past this life. I love you like a person loves their home.

Dear Tori,
You are the closest I will ever have to a sibling, and for that I am beyond grateful. You have taught me patience and kindness. I love you like a child loves their teddy bear.

Dear Ardon,
I love you man. No way about it. You have so much faith in me its ridiculous. You have taught me to go and grab the things in life that I want. I love you like a patch of grass loves the sun.

Dear Hailey,
I am so grateful to you. You have not only shown me the beauty in you, but you have shown me the beauty in the world, and no one should be sorry for that. I love you like the soul loves art.

Love,

Jack Hoffer




4 comments:

  1. I would definitely say that you love hard.

    All words are too true and are very much you. Love you pal

    And cute picture ❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jack, what a guy. Keep loving, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. STOP. THIS IS YOU??!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM DYING RN. Literally I might have a heart attack. I'm so happy.

    ReplyDelete