Thank You

This is the first time I've ever done one of these types of posts. However, through doing this, I have learned that there is a lot of things and people in this world to be grateful for.

Thank you Heeley. You have helped me see the world in a different perspective, more different than I ever would if I didn't know you.  You are so creative, your creativeness leaks out of you wherever you go, I try to salvage as much of it as I can for myself.  Sometimes it works, but its hard.  You are a true friend, thank you so much, I love you.  You are such an amazing, beautiful, smart, funny, bad*** girl.

Thank you arDON. You are such an inspiration to me. Just as Heeley's creativeness leaks from her, your kindness and generosity leak from you.  You can never be thanked enough for all that you do for others.  I love that you are my friend, and that I can rely on you for anything. Seeing you happy and smiling, makes me happy too. I love you arDON.

Thank you Kay Kay. You brighten my day by like ten notches when I see you. My mom asked me who out of my friends is the best influence on me and I said you.  You make me want to be a better person, and thats more than I could ask anyone for. We need to have a scheduled Dear Lizzie run every week or something because I cherished that one time. Thank you for your humbleness, it helps me to be more humble. I love you Kay Kay. Thank you for being a wonderful friend.

Thank you REALLY!?. We've gone through a lot haven't we? And I wanted to thank you because as much as I was complaining, you tried to keep me positive.  That Monday was a mess, and I don't think I could have gotten through it without you. The thing that leaks out of you is joy, and the ability to make anyone laugh no matter what.  Thank you so much for that, I love that I can be your friend. I love you REALLY!?.

Thank you Tervoreovreor. Thank you for helping me to be more spontaneous. I needed that. Even though there is a time to be focused, there is also a time to do anything that pops into your head. I have been able to experience so many different, weird, and interesting things because of you. Thank you for being my friend.  I love you Tervoreovreor.

Thank you domthebomb.com. My goodness gracious, I don't know if you realize how amazing and great of a person you are.  I have a friend who has never met you, but just from seeing you talk to others, etc... she says that you are spectacular person who is going to do great things. And having known you personally, I know as a fact that you will go on to do great things.  You know why? It's not because your talented, even though you are, its because you are a hard worker.  Thank you for helping me know that hard work and dedication will help me succeed. I love you Dom.

Thank you Bertha Shirley.  Thank you so much.  Wow have you impacted my life, and for the better.  You are so beautiful inside and out. No matter who you are talking to, or who you are with, kindness, light, and joy radiate from you. I am so lucky to be your friend. Although not much got accomplished in our study groups, I would not take back a second for I hope that some of your kindness was able to rub off on me. Thank you for reminding me to read.  I love reading, but I have forgotten that I do.  However, you have rekindled my love for reading, and I can't thank you enough for that.  The world would be a much better place if we all just read more. You are the definition of a true friend, thank you so much, I love you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment