vorfreude


Hey there.  I've thought about you a lot while I'm dreaming.  Whether that is day or night, I guess you could say both.  It's what gets me off my lazy bum and start doing things.  My life is quite blurry at times, but there are a few things that I can see clearly, and you are one of them  ...even if I have never met you...  I love you.  You help me see the things I need to clean up in my life.  Like my room, and my schoolwork, but you also help me to be strong.  To say sorry for things I've done wrong.  To keep pushing onward and upward.  To see life a little bit brighter than I normally would.

I feel a fluttering in my stomach just thinking about you, that makes me kind of scared for what will happen when I actually meet you.  I wonder if you have thought about me.  I can only hope that I can live up to your expectations because heaven knows that that will take some work.  Maybe I think about the future too much, but I know I can't stop thinking about you.  I should probably be studying for my APUS history test that I am not prepared for...at all.  Instead, I am reminiscing about the future, the adventures we will have, the love that we will share.  I'm falling for your eyes, even though they don't know me yet.

0 comments:

Post a Comment